Twenty years of experience has allowed Nausika Yacht to become the leading company in the sailing sector, offering a huge range of services for yachts up to 30 metres.
Founded at the start of the nineties on Lake Como, Nausika Yacht srl is today a continually expanding company that in just a few years has gained increasing business in renowned nautical locations.
Nausika yacht provides operational units, service points, assistance and showrooms in strategic Italian nautical locations: Lake Como, Sardinia, the Adriatic Sea.
Professionalism, efficiency, prompt service, transparency and willingness are the main characteristics that have always made Nausika Yacht stand out.
New generation structures, divisions equipped with cutting-edge machinery, emergency service vehicles and highly specialised personnel mean we can fully satisfy clients’ requirements at any moment, be they requests for mooring, storage services, ordinary maintenance, refitting or sales assistance.Nausika Yacht is:
- refuelling stations
- 3 wet docks equipped for yachts up to 100 feet, with electricity, toilets, showers, swimming pool and other facilities;
- 150,000 m² of complete facilities for boat owners;
- 5000 m² of showroom;
- 3 basins for launching and hauling of boats;
- 3 x 10-ton, 3 x 20-ton and 3 x 40-ton gantry cranes;
- 1 x 80-ton travel lift;
- 2 x 20-ton jib cranes;
- controlled temperature paint booths from 260 to 300 m²