We recommend you book your boat, either using the website or at our offices.
When you make a booking, you will be requested to pay by credit card or in cash.
We do not accept bookings received on hour before rental.
Deposit: cash or credit card
Boat licence: required for engines over 40 hp
Minimum age for rental: 18
All prices include:
- Use of the boat for the agreed time
- Third party liability insurance
- Car parking with surveillance for one car; extra cars at a cost of €10.00per day
- VAT 22%, in compliance with Italian law
- Toilets and showers
- “Il chiosco” bar/restaurant
- Relaxation area and free Wi-Fi
Prices do not include:
- Fuel consumed
- Any damage caused by improper use of the boat or use other than that indicated when you pick up the boat
Equipment on board:
All our boats are fitted with the obligatory safety devices need for sailing and other accessories for use of the boat: mooring ropes, fenders, anchor, etc.
You must provide an original copy of a form of ID and/or original copy of a valid boat licence for rental of boats with motorisation over 40 hp.
We accept payment in cash (within legal limits) and by credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD). Deposits can be paid in cash or with credit cards (VISA or MASTERCARD, NO DEBIT CARDS)
Use of the boat is explained when you pick it up.
Any children (of any age) are counted as adults. We provide child lifejackets at no extra charge.
Pets are allowed on board only if they are included in the booking and an extra fee will be charged.
We have a large car park for our clients to use, with one space for each boat.
|Up to 48 h||50%|
|Up to 12 h||100%|
|Cancellation due to bad weather *||NO CHARGE|
|Administration charges for cancellation||15.00 €|